Tara1885

Jan 16, 2019
Hello there fellow members!
I purchased an H96 Android box with a base air mouse voice remote, and the air mouse does not move fluidly, you have to manipulate the mouse by pressing the up, down, left, and right keys like you would a standard remote that would have came with the box. The other features work. Does anyone have any insight if this remote is not as described in the ad, or if it has simply been programmed wrong? If it can be reprogrammed, or there is some setting I am not aware of for the remote, I would love some input! Thanks for reading this.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am not certain of the remote you have but on mine there is a mouse pointer on/off button under the "ok". Try clicking it and see if it makes any difference.

Slo

Feb 21, 2019
I have same problem. Just got two new H96 MAX X2 with stock air mouse. Both remotes works just as standard remotes, no air mouse function. I tested on my PC too, and can move mouse cursor only with arrow buttons. There is mouse pointer on/off button on my remote, but it just changes between moving from object to object, or moving the mouse cursor with
I have stock fw, checked for updates but it shows the latest fw is already installed.
Any similar experiences and/or idea how to make it work?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
The H96 MAX X2 standard remote does not have a air mouse function. I have double checked and we do not advertise it as having this. The only way to move a cursor is to press the cursor button and use the navigation buttons to move it. This is the same process as any of the standard remotes that come with android devices.

Slo

Feb 21, 2019
The H96 MAX X2 standard remote does not have a air mouse function. I have double checked and we do not advertise it as having this. The only way to move a cursor is to press the cursor button and use the navigation buttons to move it. This is the same process as any of the standard remotes that come with android devices.

Hi Dave, thank you for the answer. I bought it from the Geekbuying and seem misunderstood because of "Voice Air Mouse" in the product description (pic in att).

Attachments

• H96maxX2.jpg
    H96maxX2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 335