Shawncck

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, I do a few flash using different rom on my box. Then I did a TWRP restore and when it is done at 100 percent, it appear an error with invalid directory. And I reboot. Afte that, there was no more power on my box and I am unable to power it up and see anything on screen. Signal was not able to go to my HDMI. And I try to use PC to flash, but my PC was no longer able to flash it. I do not think it is a power issue as i was not able to flash it too. Anyone have any solution. Thanks.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You should ask your box supplier if they can provide the original firmware and try reflashing it. There is a strong chance that the firmware used on the Droix supplied machines would not be compatible in any case.

Shawncck

Jun 19, 2019
The problem here is i am not able to flash. Bcos there is no power light and the box no longer detected by my PC.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It may be coincidental but try a different power supply if you have one. The original may have broken.

Shawncck

Jun 19, 2019
It may be coincidental but try a different power supply if you have one. The original may have broken.
I did try the power supplier to another box. The power supplier is working fine. So i think is the flashing that caused it. I try to do a TWRP restore from Pie to Oreo.
I guess it cant be done. Any idea?