Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Hi has anybody got either of those apk's that they may be able to share as I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. Cheers

Dempsss81

Jan 9, 2015
I have a T8 box and I'm wanting wss sports and hd cinema, how do I get them on my T8 box thanks

Bald Eagle

Jul 29, 2014
Downloaded WSS. And HD Cinema, both brilliant and highly recommended! Many thanks.

Just a quick question, whats Mobdro for?

Bald Eagle

Jul 29, 2014
When I try to play some videos in wss they don't always play it comes up saying can't play s/w

Yeah I get that with a few also, especially the movie channels links that say something like decoder failed or something. Not sure what that means though, I'm something of a technophobe!

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
Movie and live sports add ons are a nightmare at weekends when the whole world is out there streaming, servers just can't cope with demand it seems!
Not been able to watch anything properly this weekend, either getting "script failure" or "working" message without anything clearing.
As for watching in HD when I managed to actually access a stream, it's been a total waste of time with constant buffering issues ( I've got a 50MB broadband to myself, so I know problem is not from my end)

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If @Paul B doesn't know, it might be best to google the application names and find who wrote them. They may well have threads on a forum somewhere, where they offer support. I'll take a proper look at the apps soon, thanks Paul.

Reactions: robbie71

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Have just tried loads of different channels on WSS and every one of them seem to be working fine. As mentioned above, I think the demand at the weekend will obviously affect playback quality especially when big games are on.
Could be the same reason for HD cinema being a bit hit and miss as it's working fine for me.
I don't use these two apps that much but I will have a look on Saturday at WSS when Liverpool play Everton at 5.30 (although that time is not set in stone as yet).

Tony

Jul 15, 2014
I'm also getting the s/w error.

You need to install MX player and enable the HW+ decoding options. MX Player can be found here
once installed click the options menu in the top right corner of the screen ( 3 dots ) select settings and then
select decoder.. tick the following 3 boxes.. 1: use HW+ Decoder 2: use HW+ Decoder( local) 3: use HW+ Decoder (network )
next click on Audio and click use volume boost .. job done.. exit MX player and reboot your box.. WSS will now work.

on a side note.. you can use MX player for showbox too.. when you click to play a movie or show remove the tick from the "use internal player" box
and you will be given the option of selecting an external player.. choose MX player as imho it yields better play back and the volume boost is a bonus.
you can select MX player as your default player if you so wish.. just click use allways when given the option.

cheers!

Will Sedgwick

Feb 16, 2015
How do I install those files if I download via web browser. Sorry for the noob question but being trying to find those apps with no luck and just want to watch hd sports

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you have an APK file from the download, navigate to your download folder. If you clicked the link on your DroidBOX's browser, open the ES File Explorer app, click on the LOCAL menu, and select the download folder link. Now click on the APK file you downloaded, and click on INSTALL. You may need to agree to certain permissions being granted first.

Tom McMahon

Feb 19, 2015
I've ticked the three boxes and turned the box off and on and also turned it off at plug and on it still says decoder error and the cant play link ... Any help please

Tom McMahon

Feb 19, 2015
We'll actually some are working and some are still saying the same message about the decoder , is that something I've not downloaded or clicked or is that a problem with the app