Moonbase51

Oct 12, 2015
hiya im a newbie nice to meet yous all I have a droid m8 quadcore running on sky 7mbps runs really well I recently got it rebuilt it lasted a week and the tv addons xbmc went into the bottom left corner does anyone know how I can blow back up please...

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to system click on this, then system again and at th top check the pic setting is at 1080p.
If you can't adjust this go out if Kodi and setting in android and make sure its set to the same.

Moonbase51

Oct 12, 2015
this is what I get everything else is fine just this :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
I'm sorry to here this, go to the main android menu and go to setting then Display, make sure the HDMI auto detection is of and under that change the output to what you like.
Then go back and see

Moonbase51

Oct 12, 2015
tried that no joy but am learning abit more as I go like lol least I've made some progress today I've gettin it out of the bottom corner at least lol but I've rebooted like u said and looks like I'm havin to re add some of the add ons and still no picture that's weird because it's only on TV addons everything else works fine ....
regards

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you have time tomorrow use live chat on the main droidbox site, its the green box in the corner with chat or message in. They might shed some light on your problems.

Good luck and sorry I couldn't help...getting a bit rusty

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
i had the same thing with my m8s but the picture was in the top left corner, this was because kodi was set at 1080p and the android display settings were set to 720p, i have to turn off hdmi auto detection and set the display to 1080p@60hz but this always reverts back to 720 when i turn the box off

as for the audio i agree with david that its probably a hardware acceleration problem

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
copied from another forum

Go to system settings --> video
Change settings level to Advanced
Go to Acceleration and try to disable libstagefright