Angry Tramp

Sep 27, 2022
Hi there can anyone help me? I’ve just got my RG351P. I’ve been playing game bot games. The games have been in b&w & suddenly the games now have a green cast. Is there a way of making it b&w again? Thanks

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi there can anyone help me? I’ve just got my RG351P. I’ve been playing game bot games. The games have been in b&w & suddenly the games now have a green cast. Is there a way of making it b&w again? Thanks
Hi, Green is the correct colour for gameboy games. Did you have B&W for a game that is now green or one game was b&w and another green? Did you change any settings in the gameboy emulator?

Angry Tramp

Sep 27, 2022
Hi there. When i used it for the first time playing the legend of zelda game boy it was in b&w. I must have accidentally changed a setting without knowing it. I have no idea how to change it back ! Can you help ? Many thanks

technicalleigh

Oct 1, 2022
It sounds like you turned on a shader without meaning to. Assuming you’re using Retroarch, open the Quick Menu and scroll down to Shaders, then click that and see if Video Shaders is turned on. You can either turn it off, or you can choose a different shader for various effects. I use the gb-palette.glsl shader which makes games look green and dot matrix-y like the original system, but it’s only a matter of personal taste, go with whatever makes you happy. :)