Karin

Jan 20, 2017
So I bought the ts8 plus cos someone told me you can stream all this stuff for nothing to your TV.
We I've been at it for a couple days and still can't figure it out.
All I want to do is watch some live sport, few films etc.
Buggered if I can figure it out
Karin

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
Help please. I've downloaded ares wizard whilst in librelec and can't find my way back to android. The home screen is most confusing and doesn't appear to have an icon to navigate back. There's a jumble of letters on screen which make no sense at all to a numb nuts like me.

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
go to your home screen in libreelec click on the power icon in bottom left of screen and click on "reboot to android" in the pop up

Reactions: palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Seans build is the best one coz he constently fixes any broken addons.
Just download ares wizard

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
go to your home screen in libreelec click on the power icon in bottom left of screen and click on "reboot to android" in the pop up
That's my problem there's no icon on home screen to return to android

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
On the menu bar, look for an option marked system or settings or suchlike. Find the settings submenu. Now look for a setting menu item called appearance. Select skins and from the selection box choose "confluence".
The kodi exit button with the reboot to android function should now be enabled on the home screen.

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
IMG_1495.JPG
Seans build is the best one coz he constently fixes any broken addons.
Just download ares wizard
This is my home screen

Squiddly

Jan 15, 2017
Not sure which build you have but it might be worth trying another build.
The one you have does look pretty confusing.
I use pulse from the ares wizard but Sean's build is pretty popular on here.
You just need to wipe off the one you have and load a different one.

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
Thanks all. Tried all your suggestions but none seem to work. Have rebooted now out of frustration.
Now t8 stuck in a loop of trying to start without success. Bugger bugger bugger

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
what did you do to re-boot? try turning off at the mains wait a minute and try again,but you may need a factory re-set

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
just to add if you do a search for "factory reset" and open the Not connecting to wifi or ethernet thread scroll down to how to factory reset android box T8,T8S and click on the you tube arrow for a tutorial.I would only do this as a last result as the box will need setting up again.

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
View attachment 856
This is my home screen
Take Nigelar's advice and change to the confluence skin and install wookie lite. If you are still stuck in libreelec then go to program addons, libreelec configuration, and you can revert to android from there. Install 2 wookie builds in android DBMC and Kodi e.g. Retro or Mega Krypton build if Kodi is v17 and you should be OK. It's a bit more confusing at the moment with a 2 versions of kodi available. Make sure you disable any "smart setup" (on BT) or shield on your router. Droidbox will be happy to talk you through things on their website with their chat facility.

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
just to add if you do a search for "factory reset" and open the Not connecting to wifi or ethernet thread scroll down to how to factory reset android box T8,T8S and click on the you tube arrow for a tutorial.I would only do this as a last result as the box will need setting up again.
Did the factory reset already.

Karin

Jan 20, 2017
Take Nigelar's advice and change to the confluence skin and install wookie lite. If you are still stuck in libreelec then go to program addons, libreelec configuration, and you can revert to android from there. Install 2 wookie builds in android DBMC and Kodi e.g. Retro or Mega Krypton build if Kodi is v17 and you should be OK. It's a bit more confusing at the moment with a 2 versions of kodi available. Make sure you disable any "smart setup" (on BT) or shield on your router. Droidbox will be happy to talk you through things on their website with their chat facility.
Couldn't open the change skins option unfortunately.