Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Generally setting zero cache is a very very bad idea. There are some tweaks in the ares wizard you may want to try though if you need to play around with cache (I don't touch it to be honest and things run ok for me).

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Okay I guess I was using ares or one of the other wizards and that's what is giving me horrible buffering issues

But I have been having to reload kodi all of the time because this mxq box is full and keeps crashing

I am getting a droidbox but I have to limp this thing along until then I have even done factory reset on it

Im a pc tec learning all of this new stuff but from pc standpoints it acts like bad memory board etc already fixed Internet not wireless network it's hard wired better signal strength clean reload leaving out more junk or not official software each time beats me

Sent from my GT-P5113 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
To be honest, some of those cheap boxes are a real pita. I spent many frustrating hours last weekend setting up a friend's box - constant space/memory problems, Kodi very unstable. Had to remove most of the apps and just let Kodi run (you might try spmc as an alternative ). You will be highly unlikely (or very unlucky) to have similar problems with a Droidbox.
Instead of running a build, try loading the maximum 10 Addons you really use manually rather than using a build.

The "best for Kodi" provides a good guide to installing individual Addons.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Man tell me about these cheap boxes, if it wasn't for the wife man forget reloading I lost exactly how many times.

What's your personal preferences on addons, that's the problem i have always had i just load the pc and run them the rest was up to the customer.

I am running into the same problem here everything on YouTube is fighting over what's better even droidbox reviews and ratings on you tube are fighting about games 4k etc not hardware performance benchmark specs i just found out that the t8 comes with 13 or something on board memory

I don't care about the crap I just want to watch my movies and tv I prefer dolby digital 720 to 1080 but only ice films does that i have yet to find anything that does more than 2 channel sound 70 percent of the time

I have found that trakt shows all my movies and tv and upcoming episodes great for managing it I have found velocity interfaces with trakt and ice films and gives me the option of 720 dolby digital sound when available

I have adhd so hands on and books and YouTube i can learn very fast i watched you tube and tore apart my freezer and fixed it washer dryer automobile that I didn't learn in college but you tube is so horrible and lacking in tv boxes

I stopped pcs at pent 4 win xp but I know win 8 can reg edit win 8 etc hardware, 3 years ago i took on tablets android etc smart phones.

I have learned that android is Linux based i never learned or liked Linux strictly input windows fluid easy to use program etc

Kodi I have learned is android based or windows based depending on how you load it or the box . The droidbox makes a dual boot system i have worked with dual boot pcs even had triple boot dual boot makes Kodi open elec based not android or windows allot easier to diagnose and find the problem no longer is it kodi or is it android etc along with reloading being easier

Sent from my GT-P5113 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Here is the nigelar personal list. Your choice may be different.

For films:
Exodus
Specto
Stream all the sources (salts)
Alluc (account required)
Bob
Zen
Phoenix

For sport
Sports devil
Adrian sports
Dc sports
Halow
Zem

That's about it.
I also run ares wizard and indigo as general utilities.

No icefilms or 1channel as they need VPN here in the uk as I can't be bothered to use one, just yet
Oh, and I have just bought and set up a very cheap real debrid account to get more guaranteed HD/720 movie streams.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015