ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
my box frooze on saturday and lost alot of my icon tiles etc ive now rearranged them back . but for the life of me cant understand whats gone on . my box was working sweet for over 12 months plays all things no buffering no choppy video . im hard wired to the router and have fibre so thats not an issue . but now its gone all choppy in 1080p . can anyone help with settings in acceleration and audio im playing via a denon home AV amp.

Thanks.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Thanks for that . I've reset to 50hz see if that does any good . for some reason my ota updater doesn't let me update my box either ??

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Seems to be OK think it may have been a bad stream from exodus not sure

I messed with 60hz down to 5ohz and also changed something else my lives ports no look amazing . we're a bit shaky before so I'll take a positive thanks for support

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Regarding the OTA not being allowed, can you let us know what it shows on the screen when the OTA Updates/Updater app is opened, in terms of the currently installed version, please?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Don't know if this helps, but I had an issue with my Audio after the update and to fix this I did this (Inside LibreELEC).
Went into areswizard and then on the top bar tweeks and used the advanced wizard. How it works is it works out the amount of free storage you have and sets up an advanced XML. Then after you get a list of options to check over, at the bottom it has a buffer mode set to 2 (recommend) I changed this to 4 and restarted my box. Up to now all fixed, it just buffers over the stream line and is smoother and no audio problems.
So anyone having issues with Audio or frame judder this might help. Plus you can aways delete it in Xunity maintenance tool and then tweeks and delete advanced XML to clear it. Then just go back and try something different like changing it to 3 to see if that works.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Thanks I'll check this out all seems to be back to normal?? I don't know how why but I'm not complaining