toonarmy

Apr 4, 2016
Hi
My Q7 box packed up so they have sent me a new x7 box ( great aftersales service )
Unfortunately I am struggling to install sportsmania.eu of which I subscribe
It is in my repository saying enabled but I can't launch it the only names that light up as I pass the cursor over are uninstall and disable also I have installed fusion but genesis is not on it does anybody know what I need to install to get it please

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I can tell you that genesis is no longer a supported addon so that is why you probably cant see it. Use exodus instead. Note given the current issues with kodi developers many addons are down. Regarding sportsmania, if you have a subscription i would be inclined to write to the developers and ask them to confirm the web address of the repo in case it has changed then do a reinstall.

toonarmy

Apr 4, 2016
Hi nigelar
I have tried installing Exodus, and the same thing is happening as did with sportsmania.eu, it will not allow me to launch it, even though it is enabled.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi toonarmy. I don't know if I should reply after you beating us 3-0 last weekend.

Anyway, we can eliminate exodus itself as the problem as I just checked it and it is working.

So can you check out a few things:

What version number of exodus are you running (latest is 1.3.1). You can find that in the exodus addon settings
Where are you downloading exodus from, and what method are you using (e.g using the fusion addon installer?).

Also wondering whether you need to unset parental controls and bt smart set up (if bt) on your router again.

toonarmy

Apr 4, 2016
Hi
I have uninstalled kodi and reinstalled kodi jarvis
Exodus has now installed,
Then I installed sportsmania.eu
When I install from zip file I click on Sportsmania.eu and this time I don't get the launch page I get two dots at the top of the page with an arrow
Which when I click on it takes me back to the previous page