retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
I am not able to use all the capacity (14GB) of the microSD card to add the roms and emulators in the ROGUE for PocketGo 2V2, I installed the Rogue image in Microsd and created two partitions one of them is FAT32 and has 300mb and the other partition is ext4 and this partition has 14gb but I was unable to use it because there is only the letter F: and I was unable to adjust the partition size in the MiniTool Partition Wizard

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
EXT partitions cannot be natively accessed by Windows. You'll need to either:

A) Download VirtualBox and set up a Linux VM in order to access it.
B) Download some third party tool to enable native access. Like this.

retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
how to perform this access to this partition and which program to use?

if i keep it like this and add another card in the other slot with the roms tbm will it work?

retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
I thought about adding games, ports, emulators, roms and isos to the card in slot 1 where the firmware is, is that wrong?

retrogamerfan

May 20, 2020
You can do that, but it's more difficult than just using slot 2.

1) Can I put all the roms, isos, ports, games, apps, rogue update files on the slot 2 microsd card?

2)I saved all the roms, emulators, games, apps, rogue update files on the microsd card in slot 2 but I install picodrive and other emulators and they don't appear in the firmware emulators list

3) i removed the emulators section rogue firmware, how do i recover it? I'm using pocketgo 2

Last edited:

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
I can't help you with anything regarding Rogue firmware because I've never used it. But yes, you can load apps/games/etc. on the slot 2 microSD card on the stock firmware at the very least.