jaytee

Jun 28, 2015
Yesterday, I was watching a football game on mobdro, after 15 minute, all the link went dead, I've read somewhere that, there will be clamp down on kodi boxes, I've read through some forum discussion and I'm not a computer/tech person, so some of the stuff, I don't understand, can someone please help me on what to do in a simple way i will understand, so that my Droidbox don't get blocked.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Most of the clamp down is on preloaded 3rd party software kodi boxes, there's rumors about kodi shutting down, but it's not true we can't get in trouble for 3rd party software because we're not the source like when I used to download movies on u torrent, kodi is too much like torrents hated but torrents are still here after 15 years plus of trying to shut them down

Now you're box can be programmed to use more memory for videos, I was having nothing but buffer problems etc
So I used easy advanced settings
Under network there are buffer settings now once I lock on the source it's done locked in solid no problems

Reactions: jaytee

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The reality is the big providers are getting more aggresive in detecting and closing down streams. Its a bit like "whack a mole" there is usually somewhere else to go. Mobdro often has channels duplicated or triplicated. Then there is kodi

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
You only need ip vanish if you are downloading torrents, BUT ip spoofing firewalls extra security is always good just remember hardware not software software ip vanish there in your network firewall router for 160 or something with ip vanish stopped at the entrance

But the government your ip provider etc can still see certain things it's just a lot harder to find out what but like one time i managed to download a screamer movie before I had the tv box its a tracking trap torrent files by movie companies my ip provider sent me a warning letter lol first time in 30 years

Now with the tv boxes we don't have to worry about it because it is the person who is providing the movies fault not ours there's a lot of information about this topic on you tube but basically a safety net

@Nigelar I hate whack a mole gets confusing trying to hit all the moles lol

Reactions: jaytee