fullboat4u

Mar 5, 2016
New to forums and would just want to say thanks in advance for any all help.

Tonight logged into kodi and wouldn't let me into any app so I did a factory reset and tried to reload kodi by going media manager and clearing cache and data. it won't let me click on install kodi. keeps giving a error 404 msg . I've tried everything I can think of . not sure what else to do . using a zoomtak t8 any help would be great . I can still go into kodi on box but there is absolutely no addons. not even the pre loaded ones .

fullboat4u

Mar 5, 2016
how would I see if it's installed when I can't see any addons at all in kodi ? is there another way ?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Bit confused by the words "wont let me install kodi" then "i can still go into kodi on the box".
Droidboxes dont come with preinstalled addons. You have to install them yourself either manually or using a wizard like the wookie. You might want to do the above or contact your box supplier.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
404 errors are normally associated with an addon looking for a site where a server is either down or non existent (e.g. bad url being used). Clearing data normally fixes as this clears addons. If you have some strange kodi variant, i would delete kodi, reinstall from somewhere like google play then set up addons yourself. But, as above, talk to your supplier first. The above advice would work for droidbox owners but i can't predict what will happen on your box.