Choi

May 5, 2016
Hi, I moved house and all the transformers got mixed up. Can some kind soul confirm this is the T8-S power supply?

It says 5vDC 3000mA, unbroken line on top and dashed line underneath. The T8S is marked with 5vDC, 3A but two unbroken lines (which doesnt make sense to me)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You go onto the t8s beta testing thread and ask if you can be added to the testing group. However, there is an issue in that the test firmware cannot be loaded successfully. You will at least get a proper answer there than on a thread about a power charger.

I can also see silently screaming has already answered your question here

https://droidboxforums.com/threads/looking-for-lollipop-firmware-testers-t8-s.4235/

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
3000mA definitely correct .

2A (2000mA) used to be the standard for older models (probably lower with some of them)
2.5A (2500mA), 3A (3000mA) and even 4A (can you guess how many mA :) ?) power supplies are now used (higher power requirement for the device itself, and if you have a 2.5" internal bay, non-SSD drives can demand extra juice from the PSU).

I've got one power supply spliced up here to check current consumption for different devices and hard drives.

Choi

May 5, 2016
>> I've got one power supply spliced up here to check current consumption for different devices and hard drives.

Lol, some lucky people get to have all the fun :)