mindy123

Oct 19, 2016
I upgraded my Droidbox and now it's frozen on a Libre-elec Kodi addon. No remote button will work. The Droidbox display shows 4o:Ot and hdmi, card and usb are displayed. I unplugged the box, waited 10 minutes, no change. The date on the screen is December 31, 1969. Help!

mindy123

Oct 19, 2016
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what to think about my Droidbox. This is the third factory reset I've had to do it and I haven't owned it a month. Twice it's frozen up like it did today. The other time I'd added The Beast Build. Big mistake. One day I clicked some addon on The Beast and the Droidbox crashed. Then every time the box booted and I clicked the Kodi button or OpenElec button a full-screen photo image of a woman leaning against a car would come up. Nothing would clear it. Not sure what that was all about. I'm conflicted. When it works right it's wonderful. Having to recreate all my addons and favorites weekly is time-consuming and annoying.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Hello @mindy123
Try to factory reset by following the above Video and see if that resolves your issue, if not then please reply back here.