Katz73

Jun 15, 2015
Ive updated 2 of my 3 boxes to kodi 16.1 with no problem doing my last one and when i try to put wookie wizard or any other wizard it keeps saying cannot connect to server .

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Normally there are 2 reasons for this type of error:
- you made a typo in the wizard source web address
- you have a bad internet connection
Which wizards in addition to wookie or do you mean builds within wookie?

Katz73

Jun 15, 2015
Have uninstalled kodi then installed again from droidbox have tried all latest versions but i go to zip file nothing opens they are all there wookie fusion husham etc but nothing opens just keeps saying cannot connect to server . Have never seen this before and i update boxes whenever new software becomes available

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I would like to propose you do a very controlled re-entry of the sources katz73.
Can you go into system - file manager and delete each source in turn.
Now start by re-entering the wookie source. Pay particular attention to any error message you see.
Make sure you enter http://wiz.wookiespmc.com as the soutce name. If an error message appears after you enter this, please capture a screen shot of the entry panel and post here.
If all ok, go ahead and complete the wookie install from zip.
Then complete your wookie installation before returning to enter the other sources.
Also recheck any isp smart set ups, Child controls etc are unset.
Report back with progress.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Can you try the pulse build via ares wizard and see if you are able to load that.
Here is how to:

Also try switching to a different network and see if that works. Try switching from wifi to ethernet or vice versa.

Try the above suggestions and see if that helps.