lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
Hello I have been away on holiday came back and needed to up date my t8 box to from kodi 16.0 to kodi 16.1
I have done this. I have tried to do install wookie. I have tried on may accessions but it says add-on updated so I go to install the add-on and it want allow me to keeps crashing can anyone help me please

many thanks

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
I have downloaded the wookie . when I go to world addons nothing loads so does this mean uninstall and reinstall the wookie wizard again

StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm. That's a tricky one. Not sure whether it is a hangover of the server upgrade or something else as I've never used the world addons, only the build.

Personally, and this is only my personal opinion, I'd give it a couple of hours and try again.

If that doesn't work, go to the tools section of the wookie wizard, click to do a fresh start, wait til it confirms, reboot the box and try again.

StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
Is the world addons section what you are actually looking for? Or do you want to install a wookie build (lite, retro etc)?

World addons is (I believe) where you can get additional "packs" of addons for Arabic, French, German etc addons.

If you want to install Wookie, that option is further along the menu, its not under world addons.

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
Is the world addons section what you are actually looking for? Or do you want to install a wookie build (lite, retro etc)?

World addons is (I believe) where you can get additional "packs" of addons for Arabic, French, German etc addons.

If you want to install Wookie, that option is further along the menu, its not under world addons.
I have installed wookie retro.... then we have always added the uk world addon but for some one reason its not loading anymore..