debsandjames

Nov 22, 2015
I have m8s box wen play movie maybe at start or half way through It freezes but played other movies no problem 9times out ten will freeze can anyone help before give up on this box it's genies movies all time any info please

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are not getting freezing on movies using other add-ons, only on Genesis, then it suggests that there is contention on the servers that the source files are stored on. Especially at busy times. If other addons are working ok, use them. There isn't much that you can do.

debsandjames

Nov 22, 2015
My other adons not working like hd movies and others sorry never said I am total novice at this can pleas help seems only get movies on genies and there freezing think need do something in settings

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try some of the Phoenix addons (Rockcrusher and stael). If Stream All The Sources (SALTS) is part of your set up try that. Also try NAVI-X, lots of movie channels in there. Showbox as an android app is also good - don't need kodi for that. If the ZEUS addon is part of your set up, try that.

Another couple to try would be 1channel and icefilms but you will need to do a bit of configuration work to get those going (and we can help you with that but let's do some of the easier stuff first).

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
I usually happens when your memory is getting filled up with temporary files (cache files). Try to clear cache inside Kodi through settings and delete temp folder through Es file explorer.