lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
hi have t8 box which now has been factory reset and its asking for passwords what does this mean???

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
hi have t8 box which now has been factory reset and its asking for passwords what does this mean???
Hi

Could you please provide screenshot of that password request so we could know what happen?

Regards

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
hi yes I did then box started to do it own thing so I left it went back a couple of hours later I have a blue back ground and captions that say system-programs-music-videos -pictures.....I have gone to video then addons then droidsticks wizard then it starts asking for passwords

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
hi I have tried to add a pic of what we got when factory reset but not allowing us to upload saying to large all the time....we have gone on to video-add-ons gone to droidsticks wizard....then we have a caption that says please enter assigned username and password if you don't have these check your emails or contact support for further instructions.....I have contacted the person I brought it off and I am still awaiting for them to get back to me....on this matter

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, droidsticks is another company to droidbox and are not called that any more. Also droidboxs wizard does not work now.
A lot of people on there are using the wookie wizard, you need to be on kodi 14 and up for it to work. Here is a link on how to install it....
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/
You don't need a password or username so give it a go.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you aren't on kodi 14.1 and up it might not work...you can get the latest version of kodi on the Play store and then try. You will need to delete the old version of kodi (xbmc) from your box.
Normally go setting, other, more setting and apps then kodi and uninstall.

Hope this helps...but if you aren't sure get in touch with the person you got it of.

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
If you aren't on kodi 14.1 and up it might not work...you can get the latest version of kodi on the Play store and then try. You will need to delete the old version of kodi (xbmc) from your box.
Normally go setting, other, more setting and apps then kodi and uninstall.

Hope this helps...but if you aren't sure get in touch with the person you got it of.

hi thanks for the info I have done that....now to set it up says kodi can be found in all apps....I have clicked on that under the caption video add-ons then it says click on the droidstick wizard that's under the video addons I do not have this caption so what shall I do?? please can you help...

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you have just installed kodi from play store, you wont need to clear data just press continue and pick what pack you want ie Retro or New Look.

Reactions: David Savage

angela

Mar 3, 2015
If you have to clear data, go to your main homepage click settings > other > more settings > scroll down to apps, find kodi click on it and click on clear data.