1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hide Status Bar

Discussion in 'T8 SE' started by Greenback, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Greenback

Greenback Member

How do you go about hiding the Status Bar or i think it is called the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen.What i see is a Triangle on it's side with also a Circle next to it and a Square.Hope may be there is a app in the Play Store store to solve seeing this.

2. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

Normally you can just drag it down towards the bottom of the screen with a mouse.

3. Greenback

Greenback Member

Is there any other way?.

4. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator

David Savage likes this.
  5. S Cristian

S Cristian Cris Staff Member

Unfortunately there is no way at the moment to hide the Navigation Bar currently for the T8-SE
    We are sorry for that, however the option @ChrisM has provided is very useful (ta Chris)

I have tried it myself just now, and it works as expected, furthermore; You can also hide the Status Bar (The bar at the top) for a full immersive mode.

6. redred

redred New Member

This issue was bothering me, the GMD Immersive app was buggy so I tried Navigation Bar Remover by Conena and it seems to do the trick.

Bluemoon likes this.
  7. Bluemoon

Bluemoon New Member

Thanks for the info, this was driving me mental, but I did what you said and it works perfectly!