Edgey

Mar 15, 2015
Lymm, Cheshire
Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of the acestreams. Please can you advsie me how to install it or should it auto install?. from my apps downloads I can see it listed (version 3.0.6-2in1.apk)but when I click on it this launches sopcast (which doesnt work by the way). When I run launch acestreams from my apps this is still on version 2.1.11.

Edgey

Mar 15, 2015
Lymm, Cheshire
Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of the acestreams. Please can you advsie me how to install it or should it auto install?. from my apps downloads I can see it listed (version 3.0.6-2in1.apk)but when I click on it this launches sopcast (which doesnt work by the way). When I run launch acestreams from my apps this is still on version 2.1.11.
test

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
You'll need to open the APK file you downloaded.
Open up the My Apps list, then ES File Explorer. Get rid of any intro screens offered, then expand (by clicking on) the LOCAL menu on the left. Click the Download link and you'll see the files you've already downloaded listed. If you click on the newer app you downloaded, then select install, you should be fine.

Reactions: Edgey

Edgey

Mar 15, 2015
Lymm, Cheshire
You'll need to open the APK file you downloaded.
Open up the My Apps list, then ES File Explorer. Get rid of any intro screens offered, then expand (by clicking on) the LOCAL menu on the left. Click the Download link and you'll see the files you've already downloaded listed. If you click on the newer app you downloaded, then select install, you should be fine.
Perfect, that all worked fine and new version isntalled. Is theer are way of deleating the old version downloads?