rogerdc

Jun 19, 2016
just joined the forum and am prob on the wrong forum for this issue. if so, hopefully someone can direct me to where i should be posting.
just received magic tv boxx and am trying learn to navigate it (without a manual - it didn't come with one)
does anyone know where i can get a pdf man for a magic tv boxx model MXQ
l'd like to set up a folder - call it favorites or whatever - whereby i can put a movie/tv show in it and then come back to it at a later date and view it. i notice there are save to: favorites, library, settings and also save to settings.
i've really been struggling with this issue for about 3 days and am not getting anywhere.
i can provide my : android ver, build no. and kernel ver ( if this is needed to ID my software)
any help greatly app
roger

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Welcome Roger, cant help with the 'magic boxx' side of it as never heard of it but see its an mxq box so probably android based and will have kodi installed obviously. Take a look at this, Lee is very good at explaing things with easy to follow instructions, look at his other video guides for help with other stuff kodi related you won't go far wrong ;)