Jarvel

Dec 14, 2019
Hi, I took delivery of the RG350, placed the SD Card that came with it into the device. Booted it up and launched a variety of emulators and the roms play fine. However, the FBA emulator? I browse to the FBA folder on the supplied card but no games appear? Is there some kind of refresh that needs doing? The roms are there when you explore the card.

Jarvel

Dec 14, 2019
Same thing happens with MAME4ALL. I create the folder, put roms in that I know are the correct set. I browse to it. Nothing shows up. What am I missing?

retrotronic

Jan 16, 2020
FBA uses MAME romset. You just need to point it to your Mame folder. Make sure you are running correct romset. Mame4All uses Mame 0.37b5 so you also need a 0.37b5 romset to work. You can validate your romset using clrmamepro with 0.37b5 .DAT file to see if you have the right romset.

Jarvel

Dec 14, 2019
FBA uses MAME romset. You just need to point it to your Mame folder. Make sure you are running correct romset. Mame4All uses Mame 0.37b5 so you also need a 0.37b5 romset to work. You can validate your romset using clrmamepro with 0.37b5 .DAT file to see if you have the right romset.
Yea thanks, I know. These emulators don't see the files on an SD card for some reason. Can't solve it.