1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to transfer iPhone music to Droidbox?

Discussion in 'non-Media Related Android Apps' started by teerana73, Apr 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. teerana73

teerana73 New Member

i have a lot of music on my iPhone 6 and would love to transfer all the music to Droidbox. But i am stuck on this process. Do I need to copy the music off iPhone first and move them to Droidbox later? Or there is some app that can directly import iPhone music to Droidbox? just curious.

2. thegazsheard

thegazsheard Active Member

You do need to copy from the iPhone to PC then to the box... Unless your iPhone is jailbroken.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nigelar likes this.
  3. teerana73

teerana73 New Member

No direct transfer app? i mean transfer music directly to android devices.

4. thegazsheard

thegazsheard Active Member

None I'm afraid. You can't even transfer music to another iPhone. Like I say I'd its a jailbroken phone then it can be done easily.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

My apologies to Dannilly, looks like their posts were removed accidentally.

Original content was
    1:
    thegazsheard is right, you should first transfer music from iPhone to computer then to your droidbox, you can try Mobiledic or iphonetransfer or other tools to move your iPhone to computer. that's easy!

2:
    OK, as i said, iPhonetransfer maybe work with you.
    http://www.iphonetransferrecovery.com/tutorials/transfer-music-from-iphone-6-to-mac.html

or Mobiledic: http://www.mobiledic.com/

you can check them, hope it helps you a lot !

6. Erikkl

Erikkl New Member

First you need download an iPhone to computer transfer tool.

7. Qeekay

Qeekay New Member

You can transfer iPhone 6 music to iTunes or computer . I usually saved my phone data to computer.
    http://goo.gl/pBB8l7

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  8. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

Dont use itune to copy music to computer, search google for copy trans control and use that program. Have use it for years and is spot on. Itunes sucks;)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  9. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

Ps. I don't see the point in owning an ios device without a jailbreak, free your device coz apple won't!!

10. rttr

rttr New Member

DropBox or Google Drive

11. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Are you on Mac

12. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Just a thought!!!!! I attached a USB drive to my T8 Mini and then logged onto my mac. Then went to menu and Go - Connect to server. Found the T8 Mini no problem and the drive. Im able to open folders and drop items in wherever I need to including the USB Drive so maybe you can get round it this way.

13. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

(From April 2016, the original poster hasn't been back since April 17th last year, so you might not get a response)

14. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

OOps - I should have taken notice - Cheers for that.