stana

Feb 2, 2015
Hi to all.
Got my login details last night. Everything working great.
Thanks to all at Droidbox.
Best box I have had and Best company I had dealt with.
Great support.
Keep up the good work.
Regards
Stana

Kolawole o

Dec 10, 2014
Got my Login details yesterday and I can confirm that the quality of the stream is fantastic ( 720 HD). what i dont know is do we have to re enter the details again if we clear XBMC Data for wizard update.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
For those that e-mailed us, I'm hoping to process that batch this weekend. To confirm David's reply, if you clear XBMC's data, then user/pwd will need to be re-entered, yes. HQZone access is advertised as for demonstration purposes only. They should last a while, but as with all 3rd party add-ons and apps, if they take everything offline, we'll not be able to do much beyond recommending alternatives add-ons.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It's on the new wizard, witch is coming out soon. But at the moment only available through sending an email and registering as its a trial and being tested for bugs...MKsports is a good source for sports while you are waiting, also Navix is good sometimes. Hope this helps its just waiting that's frustrating.

Paul2006

Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Cant seem to find any good feeds that dont buffer every couple of mins.

stana

Feb 2, 2015
Hi Silently screaming.
I applied to be a tester on Wednesday but have not heard anything yet.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Anyone else outstanding? I was waiting for a good number, but I think we've sent out to all the testers who supplied their build info and proof of purchase.
Messages sent in the last 24 hours may not have filtered their way to my folder for these cases, but before that, we're clear.
If your message hasn't got through, leave a note here and I'll check it out. I'll assume the e-mail you used for forum registration will be involved with your comms, PM me if not.