stana

Feb 2, 2015
Just tried HQzone and did the same for me.
I have enrolled to be a wizard tester and they sent me a new login.
Just put that in and it logged on straight away.
Just send them an email with purchase details and they may send you login details.
Or just go onto the droidbox site and live chat. They are very helpful.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I got a new t8 box yesterday and tried logging on to hqzone. It was asking for a log in user id. I used live chat to raise a query and they gave me log in details. This failed with the log in failed message mentioned above. This was around 17:00 Fri 27/2. Has anything been fixed since then?

Paul...

Jan 16, 2015
Swansea
Hi guys, for info.. I've had my HQZone user and password for a week without any problems encountered.. I just done a trial after reading some of the previous posts here and entered the said URL after my username. (The system won't let me put the actual URL name into this post) After doing this I tried logging back into HQZone and I had a login error. I went back and deleted the URL and it's now logging back in without a problem, so it looks like adding the said URL is not relevant for all users.

Paul...

Jan 16, 2015
Swansea
Hi David, thanks for that. I haven't been given the option to update HQZone. It's currently on version 1.1.15 and the update and rollback options are greyed out so when an update becomes available I will decline

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The new Wizard and system to log in to HQ Zone are tied in together. We've had to use a new approach with the Wizard (about to leave Alpha status today/tomorrow?) and HQZone logins, so the old user/pwd will only be for the Wizard itself, HQZone logins will be handled in a different way, that you'll need the new Wizard for.

azabhoy

Jan 14, 2015
Factory reset and used user/pass. Still being asked to go to website and check settings. May need new password!

Ben Checketts

Jan 30, 2015
same issue here on HQZONE...subscribed...no channels work. I know its their end as it is the same on their website.
Posted on their helpdeks but no reply as yet.... lets hope i get it fixed

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
And I was starting to worry it was just me(HQ zone)thanks for the heads up lads.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Don't forget, add-ons are not guarantied and could stop working altogether. That down to the people/Author who put these on. As for HQzone its is only a trail and might stop at any time, but for now let's wait and see. I've had add-ons not work one day , then fine the next.....site or server problems maybe.

mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Got my new T8 box at weekend - when I click on hq zones channels nothing happens. But ..... The movies will work. Any ideas?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, HQzone is a good add-on, sometimes this does happen. Might be streams aren't avalible or server probs...try AAAtv this is another good add-on, when you go in update then go out of xbmc then wait then back in and it should be fine.
Enjoy and Happy Easter. Dave

mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Hi David, sorry for being a bit thick (I'm a newbie). What do you mean go in update then go out of xbmc and back in? And how/why? Thanks