Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
On his site today doing a tutorial of the T8 with kodi and running the wizard . Guess he must have been sent his password :(

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Whatched this,what exactly is the difference in updating to Kodi,looked the same to me!!!!

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
I haven't watched it , this guy " husham" does this all the time , all the addon tutrials that he puts on youtube , they look as though they are his , which of course thay ar en't but it must be annoying to the devs who produce them, i haven't watched this either but it was tongue in cheek from myself , i haven't even attempted to install the droidbox wizard , despite owning a brand new box cince january i have been unable to get any log in details , i just thought it was ironic that he puts a youtube vid up like this .

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Hi Joe, I'm doing the trail now and so far so good. Very smooth and it looks fast to. If I was you I'd put in for your password and user soon...
I know your not trying to extract the you know what mate , put in for it ages ago , SS is on the case.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi Joe, wasn't trying to extract anything I like what you've put on this forum, some very helpful things to. Thanks for that, I'm just saying its going well so you can chase it up that's all. Dave