palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi I phoned up and explained that my t8plus v1 isnt compatible with disney plus. I was told it was an old android 5 and new apk arnt compatable.I was advised to get the droix x3 as it was the upto date android and I would have many years of using new apks such as disney plus. Am I doing something wrong because where ever I go it keeps saying that disney plus isnt compatable with my droix x3??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
See a post a couple down from this one from sean99 about a Kodi solution for this old friend.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks always new i could count on you however i now get this error
Hi ive added the repo but now i get this message
playback on kodi requires at least version 2.44 of the inputstream adaptive addon

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Install this into kodi, its the update you need.

Attachments

• inputstream.adaptive-2.4.4.1.zip
    772.9 KB · Views: 271

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
erm how do i do that i forgot. ive gone into install from zip but it goes into load of folders

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Got the updated zip from the coreelec forum, a member was asking about the disney+ addon needing this adaptive inputstream update for it to work. An update was pushed by the CE team and the addon was then working for that member, don't think the kodi devs will get round to updating this anytime soon. Your option is to sit tight and wait for this update to possibly happen or try CE. Not sure if this device has a working dtb yet, but @GrimGriefer should know that answer by now as he was looking into getting a working CoreELEC image on the x3.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
I've been on youtube and one guy said that unless your android box has dolby digital then it wont work as there wont be any sound. By the way thanks sean ,im just gutted coz i bought this box specificaly to have disney plus.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Surely it isn't box sellers fault regarding working apks and kodi addons, all that they can tell you when you buy is that they are on the most upto date firmwares with the latest specs out, of which I think the x3 is and has. Is down to the apk devs to make em compatible with the majority.