canucksedge

Aug 1, 2016
I got an i8+ keyboard on Sunday. I'm not sure what the 3 LEDS on the left hand side of the device mean? Most of the time I have a yellow LED flashing, then blue. When the yellow flashes I don't seem to be able to type until it flashes blue. Is there a fault with my remote, or am I doing something wrong. Also the home button doesn't work. Any help would be welcome.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sounds like it is coming in and out of range from the LEDs. Regarding the home button, try the one underneath (a stylized "e").

I've not recently seen the retail package for the i8+, if it came with a USB cable (for charging) that also has a full-size USB socket on the lead, plug this lead into your DroidBOX, and then plug the i8+'s dongle into the lead, that should enable you to locate the dongle in the best place for reception.

Pasqualebruno

May 14, 2016
Hi
I have a similar problem to canucksedge. My i8+ was working fine with my T8 until recently; now when I try to use it the blue light and the orange light flash (left and right lights from the row of three under the chapter skip buttons) and it's like there is no connection between the box and the remote. I've tried charging it and reconnecting using the cable but the best I can get is a couple of seconds of connectivity with a solid blue light before both lights start flashing again and nothing works...can anyone help?
Thanks

Reactions: canucksedge