Bria n

Oct 26, 2014
I reinstalled my system couple of months ago it was working fine. Although I find most of the apps don't work. However Ice Films has always worked and been my go to app for movies etc. Today I put it on and when I select any of the film/tv categorizes etc the box is totally blank. I also get a script error as it loads up?

Is there a way to fix this and other apps that have similar problems? Now I don't have a good source of tv or films as most don't work either?

Bria n

Oct 26, 2014
I have tried the ice films fix posted back in sept with the metadata file which was already unselected that didn't help.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Ice films is down at the moment but have you tried any of the others like Primewire (1channel), Genesis, Cartoon HD or Vidics? These all seem to work fine or at least they did last time I checked.

Last edited:

Bria n

Oct 26, 2014
Ive tried a few of those and most of them weren't working. I thought maybe my isp may have blocked them so in programmes I ran the unblock ISP app and it appears to have screwed up my machine? Its no longer loading. Looks like I may need to reset it again???? Most of the film and documentary channels have never worked or were reliable. Ice films have always been really good! Ah well back to fiddling with the box to reset it again it seems? Will ice films reappear do you think?

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
I haven't tried that app as I've got most of them working. Not sure why Icefilms is down but it my well be maintenance work so it will probably be back. Are none of those add ons above working for you and are you in the UK?

Bria n

Oct 26, 2014
Some of the Mash were working but the selection of films was very limited. The vast majority don't which is a shame because some of them look great! I think now though I am going to have to reset again from the beginning what a hassle? Videis did work I think the others worked in some parts but not all the parts..... Ice films were by far the easiest and most reliable. But now running that "fix" has corrupted the operating stsyem and it freezes on boot up so I guess its back to a full reset.... :-(

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Don't know anything about your device so can't offer you any advice there I'm afraid but if nothing is working then you may have little option.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Maybe before you do anything drastic, wait and see if anybody else has got any suggestions. What is that app that you mentioned (unblock ISP?)

Bria n

Oct 26, 2014
I can't because now system freezes when booting up! Thanks for the thread I will take a look!