Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
I have an x7 ultimate....when trying to use icefilms getting a box saying..Real Debrid..login failed
looked at other threads of going to options and add on and settings ect and do not get any of this come up.
Everyone goes on about frodo and gotham ..looked in my system settings and it says the operating system is linux 3.0.36
Not in UK so ip should not be a problem.
Please help but please make it simple as not a techo ;))
Thanks in advance

Tony

Jul 15, 2014
highlight the icefilms icon and press c on your keypad, this will open the options menu.. select the accounts tab and remove the check against the Real Debrid login and any other login options enabled.. save and exit xbmc.. restart and you should now be able to use icefilms. btw the OS is based around Linux so that is 100% normal and nothing to worry about.

Reactions: ChrisM

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Hi Tony
Have already tried to open the options menue this way but nothing happens lol
I highlight icefilms and have to turn the control over and then nothing happens.
Will give it another go though
Glad the other thing is nothing to worry about thanks
If I still have problems can I please let you know for help ;))
Karen

Tony

Jul 15, 2014
here is the long way..

click system / settings / add-ons / enabled add-ons / video add-ons / ice-films / settings.. ;)

Reactions: ChrisM

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Haha managed to do it. Took a while for the box to come up but managed it ;))
The only problem now is Icefilms not working. I have noticed that the headline says icefilmsinfo
That doesn't sound correct or is it ??
Sorry to be a pain but I'm no techi 0))

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Let's start with a fresh slate. We'll strip XBMC down to it's original just installed state, then run the DroidBOX Wizard and see if IceFilms wants to play ball...

Reboot your DroidBOX and DON'T open XBMC yet please.
Now follow the steps at http://www.droidboxforums.com/threads/resetting-xbmc-to-a-just-installed-state.27/
Next go through the procedure mentioned here - https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/wizard-updated-2015-january/ you'll have already wiped XBMC's data a moment ago, so ignore that part of the blog post.

Let us know how it goes. btw, if pressing C when an entry in XBMC is highlighted doesn't bring up a menu, you can also try the Menu button on your remote (if that brings up the Task Manager window in KitKat based Android devices, try holding DOWN the menu button for a second or so instead of just pressing it.

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Now tried this and not getting original screen and also tried the reset button on bottom and nothing. All just locks up and eventually comes back as before
What do I try now please

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
spent the last 5 hours trying everything suggested on the forum
do the wizard and unlock pack set the skins and all add ons gone. No media portal, live tv, icefilms nothing.
Now starting to pull my hair out Lol

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Not getting original screen? If you mean the Skin has changed, head to XBMC>System>Appearance>Skin - you'll probably want to select the Confluence or Confluence Customizable Mod skins. The actual wallpapers displayed for different menus were changed in the last update I believe, in case this has thrown you.
The reset button on the bottom of your X7 will bring up the Android Recovery Menu, if you want to try a factory reset, you'll need to use the switch as described here - https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-access-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/
Re all add-ons having gone, reboot your X7 and wait 5 minutes. Now open XBMC, if the add-ons still aren't there, reboot, carefully follow the steps mentioned here - http://www.droidboxforums.com/threads/resetting-xbmc-to-a-just-installed-state.27/ and https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/wizard-updated-2015-january/ , and try leaving 5 minutes after a reboot before opening XBMC to see if this helps. If it does, next time wait 4 minutes after a reboot before opening XBMC, continue until you find the sweet spot.

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Tried the reset button and nothing happens.
Even highlighting apps and selecting and holding down menu or c button just click click click
It's not my friend lol

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
With the reset/recovery switch, was the power lead removed, the switch then held down, the power lead reinserted and the device turned on if necessary? The Menu/C keys on your remote will only bring up a Context based menu if the entry in XBMC that is currently highlighted actually has a menu designed for it. If you're pressing Menu/C outside of XBMC, using a different app, that won't normally bring up anything. I think I may have replied to you elsewhere recently about the playback controls not automatically appearing during video playback, or was that a different Karen.

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
All different
This was for main reboot and did as excatly told about removing power press reset button and reconnecting power and no reboot menu
Now going to try what you e mailed me again about empty data in apps and try and reinstall wizard