Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hi

I have been stuck on the droidbox.co.uk screen all day. I have removed both the USB, SD Card and the network cable. Turned off the box. Matchstick in the av button. pressed and felt microswitch clicked and held. powered down and left for 2 seconds to 5 mins. Still stuck in the start up screen.

I purchased it three weeks back 271604349402 eBay.

I have a laptop and SD Card if you need it.

I have done the XBMC update in the last week.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Garnett

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Further to my last just made up a recovery SD Card on a freshly formatted SD. Still wont boot.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Garnett, googling the reference you gave, I could only find http://hifi-preise.com/x+box~90.html , even allowing for an out of date Google cache of the site, and so using 271604349402 as a search term on that site, I couldn't find anything related to us.

Can you please e-mail us, (see What To Include If You Need To e-mail Us... for the details you need to include). Assuming the device came from us, we can sort this one way or another, definitely, don't worry.

If hardware came from us, we sort our customers problems, so assuming the additional info mentioned in that forum thread can be supplied, and links back to us, your device will be up and running soon.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
[email protected] - my apologies, I thought I'd put that address in the thread I linked to, I'll update that now.

Please copy the info in your last reply into an e-mail and send it to us (I cover the forums at the weekend, but I'm not logged in anywhere, this is all done in my free time).