Lisa Borland

Aug 16, 2014
Hi
I am having problems with my IMX6 box, when I first switch on all I get is a snowy black & white scene so I have to turn it on & off a few times before I get start up screen, now tho it will not boot up at all and is stuck on start up screen. I have tried rebooting & done a recovery form links which were up when I first joined, which installs but then when click re-boot it doesn't do anything, have left it for quite a few hours to see if it will kick in but ended up having to unplug box then its gets stuck at start up screen again, can you help please

craig

Sep 29, 2014
During the recovery procedure you mentioned, did you enter the Recovery Menu and select Date Wipe/Factory Reset ? Can you try this again without a memory card or any USB storage devices attached.
If that doesn't work, e-mail us ( [email protected] ) with your original eBay/Amazon order ID and account name, and a link to this thread - http://www.droidboxforums.com/posts/1181
Hi Lisa,just wondered if you'd managed to sort your imx6 droidbox out

Lisa Borland

Aug 16, 2014
Hi Craig
Not yet, they have sent me a link with latest firmware which I will try tonight when get home from work