One Netbook ONEXPLAYER 1S Gaming Handheld

david webb

Sep 19, 2014
Hi after installing the new Kodi stuff and being a smartarse my imx6 now wont start up and now gets stuck on the flashing 'x' screen.......

How do I get the recovery file to do the factory reset?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Which new Kodi stuff? The Gotham release? I've just noticed you posted this in the MCE area of this forum - you don't have an Android iMX6?

Are you able to access the recovery menu? Check https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-access-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/ for the procedure.
If you can get the menu up, select Wipe Data/Factory reset, follow the on screen instructions, and after you've rebooted and completed any set up screens, don't click on anything or turn off the device for 20 minutes. Then go through the XBMC DroidBOX Wizard add-on as normal.

david webb

Sep 19, 2014
Thanks
[QUOthe response. Its the recovery file I need to do the reset and acces s the recovery menu, as I understand it.

"SilentlyScreaming, post: 955, member: 8"]Which new Kodi stuff? The Gotham release? I've just noticed you posted this in the MCE area of this forum - you don't have an Android iMX6?

Are you able to access the recovery menu? Check https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-access-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/ for the procedure.
If you can get the menu up, select Wipe Data/Factory reset, follow the on screen instructions, and after you've rebooted and completed any set up screens, don't click on anything or turn off the device for 20 minutes. Then go through the XBMC DroidBOX Wizard add-on as normal.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the

mr hardinge

Sep 13, 2014
hi, would like the blind recovery files for my imx6, as ive tried reset/ reboot and im freezing out at the start-up with blue light on but nothing else, seen the files on one of the chats but cant excess theme

mr hardinge

Sep 13, 2014
hi, i actually bought 2 iMX6 boxes, one from amazon( which is working) and the other from a local computer shop(not working) about 6mths ago, the shop in question has since closed

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If it was a mainland UK shop, and sold as new, it wasn't an official DroidBOX iMX6, just to let you know. If you haven't already, send us that e-mail with your Amazon order details (assuming it was from us - we sell under the name of xbmcgadgetshub on Amazon and eBay).

GPD WIN Max 2021 Release