britott

Mar 8, 2016
Hi all,
Sorry for asking here but there is no place for the mini yet.
I recommended this box to a guy at work as I always do if anyone asks what box too buy and then usually they bring it into me to setup for them. Now the box works great with no major problems apart from when I went to check the ota for an update it came up with Invalid Rom id (dbx-imxqpro-mini), now on all the other boxes I have ever done after checking for an update it always says no update or up to date or whatever it says can't remember the exact sentence sorry.

Thanks all,
Chris.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi all,
Sorry for asking here but there is no place for the mini yet.
I recommended this box to a guy at work as I always do if anyone asks what box too buy and then usually they bring it into me to setup for them. Now the box works great with no major problems apart from when I went to check the ota for an update it came up with Invalid Rom id (dbx-imxqpro-mini), now on all the other boxes I have ever done after checking for an update it always says no update or up to date or whatever it says can't remember the exact sentence sorry.

Thanks all,
Chris.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi

We tend to ship boxes with most recent firmware available so they are all up to date.Updates later on can be installed via OTA updater app or manually via specific forum board guidance.

With the LibreELEC supported updates there are specific BETA updates that are released on the forum first,but that is not the case with the iMXQpro mini since it has android only.

Regards