sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
I'm continually getting the following error message "Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. Would you like to disable it on your system?", for Desirulez, Sporting Streams & Tugafree. I've no idea what these even are, so I've clicked Yes each time but the messages keep re-appearing. I recently installed Wookie, and to do that I changed my skin from Confluence Customizable Mod to Aeon Nox. I've since changed back, and now have these messages. I've also lost vdub125 (I think that's what it was called). Can you help?

Thanks.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It means it cannot update because of the dependancies aren't meet.
Sometimes they still work, you can go to system, add-ons, updates and then click on the ones that come up with the message and hover over and press menu and uninstall them.
Check if they work 1st in video add-ons before you do this...

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
vdubt25 will still be there, you just have to go into addons and find it, all addon shortcuts can be changed in settings

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The vdubt25 addon developer is currently (as of 12 sept) taking a rest so over time links will gradually drop. Hopefully he will return in the future.

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Looks like that's done the trick, none of them was working so deleted them. Pity about vdubt25, best EPL streaming via NBC in HD.

gary short

Oct 13, 2015
I get this message on the open elec update add-on, and you can't uninstall or disable it, I click yes to disable and the message pops up every 10 mins. These boxes are very frustrating,