David cowan

Mar 30, 2016
hi, I have just got IPVanish and am using the app on a t8s plus. I have started it up and can’t get it to connect. Whatever server I choose and click connect the status is always “reconnecting”
The only one I have had as connected os if I choose London, even then it doesn’t show the graph at the bottom so I’m not sure it’s really connected as the IP address is the same.
Does anyone have any advice? I’ve not changed any setting, just the same as they were on startup. If it makes a difference I have downloaded the latest firmware yesterday so I’m up to date

Thanks

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Do you mean latest firmware for your box or the IPVanish app, the latest for the IPVanish app is version 3.1.0.2840, check to make sure your on that version, if not go to the play store and update it.

David cowan

Mar 30, 2016
Hi, Do you mean latest firmware for your box or the IPVanish app, the latest for the IPVanish app is version 3.1.0.2840, check to make sure your on that version, if not go to the play store and update it.
I meant the droidbox, I will check IPVanish and let you know

Thanks for the reply

A

Alexa Anthony

I don't think so updating the firmware will solve the problem.