Daz-za

May 10, 2015
I decided to get another droidbox & when better to get one then when a deal is on :0)

I don't do social media so used the email sharing option, I sent to 3 email addresses of friends that I know do not have a droidbox but are interested in one.

I've not got a single discount code sent to my email address & my friends do not have an email to say I've shared the deal :0/

Is the email option not working?? What's funny is that the first shared email I forgot to sign in yet I still got the message a code was sent to me :0/
I signed in & resent the deals but no one has got anything :0(
Yes we've checked our junk folders, still nothing.

Is this a social media sharing deal only?? Or is the email sharing function not working??
Answers on a postcard & hopefully before the deal is up :0)

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I decided to get another droidbox & when better to get one then when a deal is on :0)

I don't do social media so used the email sharing option, I sent to 3 email addresses of friends that I know do not have a droidbox but are interested in one.

I've not got a single discount code sent to my email address & my friends do not have an email to say I've shared the deal :0/

Is the email option not working?? What's funny is that the first shared email I forgot to sign in yet I still got the message a code was sent to me :0/
I signed in & resent the deals but no one has got anything :0(
Yes we've checked our junk folders, still nothing.

Is this a social media sharing deal only?? Or is the email sharing function not working??
Answers on a postcard & hopefully before the deal is up :0)
Hi

Can you give us more details on your OS and the web browser that you were using and its version?

If you experience problems like these please do clean all cookies and browsing history and try again or change your web browser.Best for try out is firefox and chrome/chromium.

Regards

Daz-za

May 10, 2015
Hi there,

I am using IOS 10.3.1 on both my phone & tablet.
Browser is the latest version of Safari built into the IOS.

I'll try IE & Firefox when I get back to work.

Many thanks