twa96

Aug 13, 2016
I had the box set up perfectly. Used LibreELEC for Ares Wizard (Pulse CCM) and normal Kodi for the Xonfluence Skin.

Both worked perfectly. Until today. Had to update Pulse CCM and the only way to do that (ever) is to do a fresh install and then use the updated CCM. However, Ares was not working, could not do a fresh install of LibreELEC and in the end had to reboot.

The reboot did exactly that rebooted everything except the box has started to freeze. Have a T8S-Plus box so then had to do a factory reset.

Is it worth it having two kodi's? I mainly used the Ares Wizard for sports and the normal Kodi for my own personlized tv show and movies (everything connected to trackt using spec fork). As I said it all worked perfectly until the Ares update.

I never had a problem with the freezing until today either. Is that just a one-off or is it a bug issue as I had updated the Driod box with no freezing issue.

Anyway, off to start my building again.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
You can have 4 versions of Kodi on your T8s plus, LibreElec, dbmc, Kodi and spmc of which can get from google playstore. Also you would not regret backing up your current configuration as it would cover the predicament your in now. Have replied to the 'USB path after update' post explaining how to do this. Good luck

Reactions: sblabs