djob

Feb 2, 2017
Hello
I'm using ivuetvguide on a new TS-8 Plus. When I press the return button on the remote the picture minimizes but does not show the full guide as per the picture.
This is with any skin. Any thoughts anyone please?
Many thanks
David

Attachments

• 20170202_075615.jpg
    20170202_075615.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 182

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello
I'm using ivuetvguide on a new TS-8 Plus. When I press the return button on the remote the picture minimizes but does not show the full guide as per the picture.
Many thanks
David
Hi

Can you please tell us if this occur on OpenELEC/LibreELEC or on Android and if so which version of Kodi and/or DBMC.

You can test the stated from above and see if it behaves the same across the systems.

Regards

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello
This is happening on android kodi 17. DBMC works OK.
Regards

Sent from my SM-G920F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app
When new release of Kodi comes up it is possible that custom skin is not properly optimized for it and either does not work properly or fails to load.

I would advise to use default skin(confluence)in this case.

Regards

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
In kodi 17.0 krypton there's no Confluence skin any more as standard, but you can add it in get more in setting, interface and skin...plus not all add-ons are running 100% yet on this version. So DBMC 16.3/16.6 are still good additions with LiberELEC too.

Last edited:
Reactions: sean99

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hello
Many thanks
David
Try this fix from the Ivue team:-

Last edited:

djob

Feb 2, 2017
Whilst updating droid control centre in play store kodi 17 was updated. Now it won't open, it just hangs on a blank screen. So the ivuetvguide is not an issue right now.
I have backups of dbmc, could I restore this to a fresh install of kodi 17?
Thank you

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Whilst updating droid control centre in play store kodi 17 was updated. Now it won't open, it just hangs on a blank screen. So the ivuetvguide is not an issue right now.
I have backups of dbmc, could I restore this to a fresh install of kodi 17?
Thank you

Hi

If you updated to Kodi 17 please clear data which will restore Kodi back to its defaults.

Clear Data On XBMC/Kodi

Here is how to:
Go into Settings>Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen .
OR
Settings> Other>More Settings> Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen.

Regards

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
iVue wizard install is also now updated with 3.0.1 so anyone with repo issues just use the iVue wizard

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
If you think about it these tv guides are really impossible to maintain, the likes of ivue, echo or renegades rely on addons to run their guides. If any of those said addons go down for whatever reason the guides are flawed. That has always been the case and the reason I have no faith in tv guides in Kodi.

Reactions: palpatine