strandy

Oct 3, 2014
Redone my imx6 using the wizard, no all video playback is poor jerky and in semi slow motion, the audio is out of sync and overall unwatchable. This doesn't only apply to xbmc/kodi I have tried various versions of kodi/xbmc/spmc, even the video playback on android apps are the same after I install addons. I have redone the firmware too and still the device playback is the same.
It is fine up until I add xbmc/kodi and the wizard.

strandy

Oct 3, 2014
My imx6 will only play low quality video, anything above SD is unwatchable due to jerky video playback and broken interrupted audio. I have changed hardware acceleration to every combination available with no success. I have re-flashed firmware, tried various versions of spmc/xbmc/kodi all without any success. I'm stumped.

Nasher001

Mar 22, 2015
My imx6 will only play low quality video, anything above SD is unwatchable due to jerky video playback and broken interrupted audio. I have changed hardware acceleration to every combination available with no success. I have re-flashed firmware, tried various versions of spmc/xbmc/kodi all without any success. I'm stumped.

Me too, any luck? Wish I hadnt updated to Kodi :(

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I had a similar problem a long time ago, I have the Media Edition box, it turned out to be the Audio setting I changed a few like pass through and others. Try going through them one at a time...when I last spoke to you, you had it running well. Best thing to do is when you get it back, leave it alone..Strandy

Last edited:

strandy

Oct 3, 2014
I had a similar problem a long time ago, I have the Media Edition box, it turned out to be the Audio setting I changed a few like pass through and others. Try going through them one at a time...when I last spoke to you, you had it running well. Best thing to do is when you get it back, leave it alone..Strandy
I didn't do anything too it apart from run the wizard update David.