tabz

Nov 10, 2014
hi all .. anyone know why i keep getting this on my T8 on everything apart from items in navi-x .. "check the log for information"

help

thanks in advance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
since from another thread I see you've just run the wizard, it sounds like something has gone wrong with the installation, especially since navi-x is working. So maybe try again.
However, When you say you get the error on "everything" can you give a few examples of the Addons it is failing on?

tabz

Nov 10, 2014
hi.. sort of,, but this is my T8 in the living room, the other was my IMX6 in the bedroom .. i did the wookie and kodi updates (on the T8) and seem to get alot of red cross warnings pop up when i click on more or less everything apart from navi-x .. i cant really give you which ones or it would be a world record breaking list ;-)

i'll wipe and reinstall to see if that has any effect

thanks alot

Reactions: Qaisir

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
hi all .. anyone know why i keep getting this on my T8 on everything apart from items in navi-x .. "check the log for information"

help

thanks in advance
These are the errors related to the Add-ons, try out different Add-ons, if one doesn't work try different one there are lot of Add-ons that you can try to watch Movies and other TV shows and also you can manually install Add-ons on Kodi that you want.