dangerzone777

Mar 26, 2016
Hi all,

I have downloaded original Kodi and when I install areswizard and I am still getting error log files.

I have tried to install areswizard on DBMC and I am still getting error log files.

I have gone through the threads on here on how to solve this and still getting the errors.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers Mike

dangerzone777

Mar 26, 2016
Hi,

I have updated DBMC on Droid Market to DBMC to 16.3, I noticed areswizard is in file manager, I installed it and when I open up areswizard I am still getting ares wizard error.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you have it already in file manager just hover over and press menu, then edit.
You can just change what you need to...Might be worth deleting the old version of areswizard.
Good luck.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi , Go to your program addons and uninstall it , then go to install from zip file and reinstall it

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Even though you see the error message, can you see if you can still open and use ares? In other words, ignore the wrror unless it is absolutely fatal.

dangerzone777

Mar 26, 2016
Hi Nigelar,

I can't open areswizard, when I click on it now, the wizard checks for updates then after that it comes up with areswizard error.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
You need to completely delete the current version of your box.
Go to program add-ons then hover over and press the menu on your remote. Now click on add-ons information and uninstall it. Now go to system and click here, then install from repository and look for Ares repo. Now do the same and delete this too.
After its uninstalled go back to install from zip file and install from the zip file, follow the above information on how to do it.

Good luck

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Also check the version of kodi you are on, as you have updated to DBMC 16.3 of the droidbox Market. You can do this by going to system then underneath click on system info, here in the bottom right corner it's says what version you are on.
If it 16.3 the above thread should work, if it's still 16.2.1 then Hushams solution should fix it to.

Best of luck