sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Just watching the most famous news channels we all know n bringing an end to kodi was one of the main topics mentioned, oops! lets hope not!!!!

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
What is surprising to me is the total lack of understanding by major news agencies of streaming technology and Kodi in particular. They totally misunderstand the legality of streaming, the differences between streaming and downloading. They fail to grasp that Kodi itself is multi platform (tablet, phone, "box", on iOS,Mac, PC, android and Windows). They focus on this mysterious device the "Kodi box" without the slightest understanding of what they are talking about. They confuse the fact that Kodi is just a media player. They fail to understand that you do not even need Kodi to view streaming content since all the links are available on the web via a browser. And so on.
Their ignorance and lack of knowledge leads me to believe Kodi and all its goods will be around for a long time yet.

What would be a revelation would be their acceptance that, certainly in terms of sports streaming, their monopolistic approach and charging policies are directly responsible for the huge rise in popularity of these devices (one shudders to think what the impact of Blunder Telecom's latest Champions League contract will have on their sports channels subscriptions, for example).

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Well said mate and totally agree, bring it on I reckon!! I only posted as was watching the sports news and they just threw that in inbetween the results, laughable really. Made me laugh anyway:)

Reactions: SmokingElectronics