Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try clearing cache using one of the kodi maintenance tools (xunity maintenance or the fusion one) or in android - settings - apps - kodi - clear cache.

If the problem persists you may need to reinstall kodi. What is paradox?

Let us know how you get on plus tell us what droidbox model you have and the version of kodi if you still have problems.

Kev S

Mar 19, 2016
Have cleared cache prob still there :( paradox is what comes up when box started lol? How do i reinstall kodi?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Again. What is paradox?
If you can answer then maybe a kodi reinstall isnt needed (you may be able to just clear data to restore kodi to a clean state)

tucker40

Feb 13, 2016
I am having the same problem with my T8. kodi 15 keeps crashing working perfectly before. My bother also has a T8 having the same problem.
My m8 working fine running the same setup so must be something to do with the t8.
Any help appreciated

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Keeps crashing before what tucker40? Have you changed anything?
Have you cleared cache?

Also open es file explorer and do a sd card analysis showing how much menory is spare and what is using it.
The majority of these sorts of problems are due to not exiting kodi properly and temp files building up. Also if youve downloaded a lot of stuff (apps, movies, music) that can fill up memory as well. Report back here the results of the memory analysis.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks for that post peter. For many people, waiting for the fix version will be the best bet (i will have a look to see if thiscis imminent) for those who are comfortable, reinstalling the old version per your instructions is an option.

andymc008

Mar 19, 2016
I have the same problem. I will await the fix I think. I will watch this thread for further information, thought it was just me as there is not much chatter online. Thanks for the help.

Sheila waterson

Feb 13, 2016
Hi my droidbox keeps crashing and going back to the main menu I am not technically minded but any help would be appreciated thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The possible cause and solution have been posted above. A bad kodi file was released (url resolver). Should fixed by now. go into kodi and see if you can pick up the update. If the problem persists after a day or so come back here so we can see if there is another unrelated problem.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Thank God I've been working away and missed all this(mine seems fine)....../nigelar paradox is a skin that I admittedly once used many moons ago(silly me)..

bee-d

Jan 13, 2016
My T8 box when I lock on kodi it just goes to a dark screen was working fine last night help plz