xpeterpx

Apr 23, 2017
Yep, all ISP's sem to be cracking down on it.
In my view try a VPN but I think it will just be a matter of time before they crack that one too.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
https://droidboxforums.com/threads/ip-vanish-severely-slowing-down-wireless-speeds.9911/#post-36998

there's vpn information all over the site @ChrisM has recently pointed out that some of my ip vanish information was wrong and ip vanish covers 5 machines not just one thanks for catching that Chris

I don't use vpn never had the need for it been doing torrents since they started 30 or something years no problems and like the article link above we're not legally responsible for the kodi content unless we're selling the boxes or providing the shows

just remember and read the forum vpn software can be a pain to get up and running i prefer router's look at the options

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
I've never used a vpn either but I'm going to look into it. Just wondering how DRM will affect everything if indeed it does become incorporated within Kodi.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I looked into VPN a while ago. Im not really sure about how much truth is in all this. Up to now I have either been lucky or its the norm. Ive not had the need for anyVPN (YET) Im on Virmin and never had any bother with them - even after I had a call from them asking me if I had or are using illegal kit - Ive mentioned this in another thread. Im unsure how serious or not serious this is at the moment. Maybe others have more info.

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I do torrents all the time only one time i got careless and got a squealer that my ip sent me a letter on otherwise 30 plus years since the Internet started with no problems

so I'm like you dumb luck or just not a threat not sure but never really had a need plus i don't seed or serve torrents has been another key