Abs

Jan 24, 2015
Hi,

I bought the m6. I have a fresh install of kodi which opens up fine.

After installing any areswizards (pulse ccm) and rebooting, when I open up kodi it don't open up, it just crashes with a black screen. I am unable to do anything and can't even go back to the droidbox home screen. All I can do is power off on the droidbox device.

I am running latest version of kodi Jarvis.

Please help as I really need kodi - pulse wizard. Thinking of returning the product back.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
How old is your m6? When did you buy it? I didn't know droidbox still offered that machine.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Some wizards can cause issues in kodi. You could try this, go to setting and apps and look for kodi. Click here and then force stop and clear cache...now go back and try. If you still have the same issue go back to setting and more setting and storage and check how much you have left on your box. If this is fine then you might have to clear data in kodi. Just follow the instructions on clear cache, but clear data instead.
You could try another wizard if this is the case.

Good luck

thepool

Nov 14, 2016
Pulse build is down at min. I had awful problems,so got Spinz tv builds it's great so far.wonder would the Droidbox mini projector run ok with Spinz build???

Sent from my HUAWEI P8max using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Would recommend you start a separate thread. Your question may get lost in this one.