derek

Oct 14, 2014
I've factory recent my droid box but when I try & install kodi it starts then says something like, could not complete, check the log..I can see the icon like it's installed but it won't complete the process when I clock it..help

Reactions: karl1056

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Looking back on the forum I see that you have previously had some issues running kodi.
That was on an old imx6 box. You don't provide any more information in your current post.
Is that still the case?
Are you running an old version of Kodi (xbmc?) or maybe droidbox' version - dbmc?
I would suggest completely uninstalling and then reinstalling - Kodi from google play store.
Also you could try dbmc if you have a droidbox, from the Droidbox how-to page.

derek

Oct 14, 2014
Sorry the problem I have is when I install kodi & then install the configue wizard it tries to download, then I get config error check the log..I have factory recet the K5 droid box a few times,same problem.
I've download kodi from playstore & from the kodi official site...still can't install configuration wizard..
I've also tried to install configuration wizard on a MX droid box..same problem...I use this to add source..HTTP://fusion.tvaddons.at

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
your best bet is to ask your question of the developers on the tvaddons forum - config wizard section

here:

https://forums.tvaddons.ag/config-wizard/

search first to see if anyone else has had a similar problem and a solution proposed.

they may ask you to create and post a log file. make sure you read and understand how to do that if you want to pursue that.

you may also want to consider an alternative build like seans build or wookie lite.