cmroao

Jan 14, 2016
Hi there - I have created my own update wizard which downloads my build onto my android box

I have now created another build that I want to share along with my first one under the same source

could anyone help me adjust the coding which allows for the choice of 2 builds rather than just the one

if I'm not being very clear, imagine the Wookie Wizard - when you click on that you have a number of builds to choose from, on mine, when you click of you only have the one to choose form

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi there - I have created my own update wizard which downloads my build onto my android box

I have now created another build that I want to share along with my first one under the same source

could anyone help me adjust the coding which allows for the choice of 2 builds rather than just the one

if I'm not being very clear, imagine the Wookie Wizard - when you click on that you have a number of builds to choose from, on mine, when you click of you only have the one to choose form
Hi

Wookie itself is the wizard with multiple choices (packs)!

What you need to create is different packs,or simply one wizard with multiple wizards inside which will behave like wizard itself is the pack(or navigation to ones that are inside)!

Regards

cmroao

Jan 14, 2016
I might have been using the wrong terminology or overcomplicating my example.

if you open wookie wiazard there are a number of 'packs' to choose from

if you open my wizard there's just one 'pack' - i would like to add another but I presume the code within my .txt/addon.xml etc or one of those will need amending to pick up both build zip files?