Jb1

Sep 28, 2015
I've had a problem with memory in the past, that's sorted with raw maintanance.
Went on hols, come back and kodi won't load, keeps saying memory full, I can't go into kodi and do the maintanance tool thing to clear data and catche as won't load, tried going into settings and installed apps and do it that way and no difference, any ideas
Also it's a Amazon fire stick!!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Jb1 - If you can delete a few megabytes of files with their built in file explorer app (I'm assuming there is one!), and are able to sideload APKs (if it isn't in Amazon's market), try ES File Explorer. Once installed, expand the TOOLS menu and click on SD Card Analyst. You'll be able to find (and delete) the files taking up the most space on your stick. Hopefully. If it helps, you were able to do this with an older Kindle Fire2 and sideloading ES File Explorer.

ClairM

Sep 21, 2016
Hi, I cleared my memory on Kodi via a youtube tutorial, it worked as in cleared the memory but now my M8 box keeps freezing and stopping halfway through something I'm watching, can anyone help? Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Is this just "normal" buffering due to contention on the server where the host files are stored? (E.g. Does the film restart after a period of time)