kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Hi - my neighbours ordered an X7 box from Amazon which was out of stock so were sent an M5 instead for the same price - odd I thought for an older product. Anyway I have tried to set it up for them. It came installed with an older version of Kodi which I uninstalled and loaded 15.2. However I can't load up the Wookie Wizard as it is not listed in the Add ons to download the zip file.

I have tried to access the wookiespmc download but an told the web page is unavailable. Can you help please?

kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
hi angela, thanks for that. I installed wookie ok, but now when I open kodi the wookie menu appears for literally just a second and then disappears back to the device hope screen. I've tried a few times with the same result, so at the moment kodi doesn't work at all!! any thoughts?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, From your home screen go to your settings then apps find kodi click on it then click force stop then clear cache. If that doe's not work in your settings take a look at your storage, you may have to delete a app or two you don't use.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
hi angela, thanks for that. I installed wookie ok, but now when I open kodi the wookie menu appears for literally just a second and then disappears back to the device hope screen. I've tried a few times with the same result, so at the moment kodi doesn't work at all!! any thoughts?
Hello Kevin,

Try to clear data and reinstall Wookie wizard.
Follow the instruction below to clear data:
1. From Home Screen go into settings(Two cogs)>other>more settings>Apps >KodiOR
Home Screen>Settings>Apps>Kodi.
After clicking on Kodi click on Force Stop, then click on clear data and then reinstall Wookie wizard.
After reinstalling Wookie if you still got the same problem then try to uninstall Kodi and reinstall Kodi from Google PlayStore.

Hope it helps you out.

Reactions: David Savage